martes, 11 de enero de 2011

Could I call you his name please?


He was close, close enough to be your ghost, but my chances turned to toast when I asked him if I could call him your name.

And I elongated my lift home. Yeah, I let him go the long way round. I smelt your scent on the seat belt and kept my short cuts to myself... Tell me where's your hiding place, cause I'm worried I'll forget your face.
I've asked everyone and I'm beginning to think I imagined you all along...






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIQz6zZi7R0

2 Gritos al vacío :

Wendy dijo...

i'm worried i'll forget yur face...
me ha matao'!

Sandra dijo...

Me encanta la parte de: "I smelt you scent..."
esta es una de mis favoritas de los arctic, aparte de la de Cornerstone!

Publicar un comentario

lugares donde gritar.